Atlanta

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Is there a member that could assist me with my business website? I had a company during the pandemic get good money from me and I still have no website still to this day. I have sent a link of the work product and my site is still not live. I have bid ...

• Hello Beautiful, I am looking for women who want to be heard on a platform that reaches women from every walk of life. I have a radio station called "The Vibe 95.8". It is a women's only radio station that plays great music and features some really spectacular ...

• Welcome to Empress Rose Legacy Proudly presenting empressroselegacy.com. Check it out and let us know what you think! We are developing and expanding our vision. We are seeking to partner with likeminded business owner for long term relationships. Our ...

• Good Morning IAW Sisters:). I hope you are being elevated in amazing ways as you embrace your 2022 blessings! I'm a transformational spiritual coach, and I will be kicking off a 1-year Mastermind with 14 sisters in my women's ministry fellowship. ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Atlanta NLP Training

Hi Brenetia! All I can say is WOW! I feel 100% unlimited now. The Practitioner training was mind blowing and life changing! I successfully completed the certification 🥳and pushing for Master Coaching certification in January! I highly recommend ...

Upcoming Events