Atlanta

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Good Morning IAW Sisters:). I hope you are being elevated in amazing ways as you embrace your 2022 blessings! I'm a transformational spiritual coach, and I will be kicking off a 1-year Mastermind with 14 sisters in my women's ministry fellowship. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Atlanta NLP Training

Hi Brenetia! All I can say is WOW! I feel 100% unlimited now. The Practitioner training was mind blowing and life changing! I successfully completed the certification 🥳and pushing for Master Coaching certification in January! I highly recommend ...

• Greetings Quay. I trust you are enjoying the NLP conference. I am actually taking a virtual NLP training course, and plan to have it complete this month. It's a powerful certification as a platform for intrinsic and interpersonal change. Enjoy and ...

• Profile Picture

Atlanta NLP Training

Hello Friends!! I just joined IAW in the Las Vegas Chapter, and I am coming to Atlanta 11/2 - 11/9 for NLP training. Is anyone in the group attending? I'd love to connect. Chat soon!! Quay♥ ------------------------------ Quay Eady -------------- ...

• How do I get into this meeting? ------------------------------ April C. Johnson ------------------------------