Simple Registration

When:  May 17, 2022 from 07:00 PM to 07:45 PM (ET)
Community:   Boston

Zoom Link Provided Upon Registration

Online Instructions:
Url: http://iawomen.zoom.us/j/87430622750
Login: Please join us on Zoom! You'll have the best experience if you're able to join on video in a location that allows you to participate in the conversation. If that's not possible, you're more than welcome to join and listen.

May 17, 07:00 PM - 07:45 PM (ET)

Description

Pain is a traveling professor and it goes and knocks on everyone's door. The smartest people I know are the people who say, come in and don't leave until you have taught me what I need to know." - Glennon Doyle Melton

Experiencing pain as a human being is inevitable. Framing your mindset and how you process your pain can make all the difference in your ability to heal and grow. On Tuesday, May 17th, IAW Boston will host Nancy Depina Araujo who will share the 3 C’s to help us all identify how to turn your pain into power! 

• 7:00 pm | Introductions
  • 7:10 pm | Tips & Round Table Discussion
  • 7:40 pm | Share Your Ask

Meet Our Guest Host | Nancy Depina Araujo

Nancy Depina Araujo, M.Ed., Master Empowerment Coach + Mindset Mastery Trainer, teaches people how to transform their fears and anger into gifts to fuel their goals and dreams while educating, enlightening, and empowering themselves.

The International Association of Women (IAW) is a global in-person and online professional networking platform that provides women with the forum, education, and services to thrive in an interconnected world.

IAW members have diverse backgrounds, beliefs, perspectives, and lifestyles, but with one common bond - their ability to succeed. Through local chapters and events, our community empowers each member to realize their dreams, acquire the connections and knowledge needed to rise, and help them build better work-life integration and the confidence that is vital to lead.

Pricing

registration type
regular
    IAW Member
$0.00

$5.00

Contact Information