IAW Member Community

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Happy New Year! We're kicking off 2022 with Vision Boards! On Monday, January 3rd, I hosted a live Monday Motivation session that included updates for the IAW community and a vision board workshop. Watch the replay Download PowerPoint ...

• I'm so excited to kick off book club this year! The first book of 2022 is The Long Game by Dorie Clark Format: 5 weeks of facilitated discussion in the IAW community. We'll be sharing quotes, questions, and insights from the book right here in the ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hello! We're thrilled to see you connecting in the IAW Community. To help set you up for success, please review these tips/reminders: Post your message in the most appropriate community. The main IAW Community is the place to reach all IAW members. ...

3 people recommend this.
  • I'm newly using Google Keep for notes, reminders and list. There are other apps specific to my business and other commitments that allow me to integrate my google email addresses and software. I'm a notary and use Notary Gadget which has a bookkeeping ...

• Good morning all! Hope everyone is doing great! I am a mom of two young ones (a 6yo boy in 1st grade and a 15mo old daughter). My husband and I own our own accounting/tax practice and we switch off childcare throughout the day. But I am the one ...

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• IAW Community App

You can now access the IAW community via an app! 

The Connected Community mobile application is now available on both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store: Download from App Store | Download from Google Play Store. 

After you download the app, it will prompt you to enter the community domain which is community.iawomen.com. You will sign in using the same credentials used on the website. 
  • Profile Support

Upon logging in, you may notice that your "old" IAW profile was not pushed over to this new site. 

If you would like us to merge your IAW profile from the old site into this new site, please submit this form (select Copy bio from previous IAW website).

You may also request a profile review via this form.

Latest Shared Files