IAW Member Community

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello! We're thrilled to see you connecting in the IAW Community. To help set you up for success, please review these tips/reminders: Post your message in the most appropriate community. The main IAW Community is the place to reach all IAW members. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Podcast guests

Hello Jenny! Welcome to IAW, a place of friendship and business acceleration! We are here to help if any question may arise to take advantage of the help and resources that IAW provides. With Love and Gratitude, Desi Tahiraj ------------------------------ ...

• Thanks, Carmen! Great to connect. I have RSVP'd to your event on Tuesday. I look forward to learning and soaking up as much information as I can. Thanks for hosting the event. See you all on Tuesday. Have a blessed week! Onyeka ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Jenny! Welcome to IAW, a place of friendship and sisterhood! Please send me a link to your podcast. Thanks. ------------------------------ Dwedor Ford ------------------------------

• Welcome Onyeka! So pleased to meet you and connect via IAW &LinkedIn. I lived in North Dallas for some time and appreciate the work you currently do and have done since your days at VUL. I am inspired by your many accomplishments. Please add me to your ...

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• Profile Support

Upon logging in, you may notice that your "old" IAW profile was not pushed over to this new site. 

If you would like us to merge your IAW profile from the old site into this new site, please submit this form (select Copy bio from previous IAW website).

You may also request a profile review via this form.
  • New Community Launch

We're excited to announce the launch of our new community site. Over the next few weeks we will be sharing updates about the features of this community and member tutorials. We invite you to start exploring the community, connect with members on the discussion pages, and register for upcoming events.