IAW Member Community

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• This is embarrassing. My message should have been directed to Marilyn (NOT MICHELLE) Thorpe, President of the Bowie Chapter! Her message mentioned a grant on Positive Intelligence sponsored by Shirzad Chamine, CEO and Founder of Positive Intelligence, ...

• Congratulations Michelle on being awarded the grant! Getting funds can be very important, especially for a new business. Kudos for letting other coaches know about the grant and I hope we have some smart members who capitalize on the opportunity. ...

• Most of us have heard, people do business with those they Know. Like. Trust. This week's episode on What's all the P.M.S.? podcast is different because I wanted to make it personal. What do we learn from this? As professionals, entrepreneurs, or ...

• As a professional Coach, I recently applied for a grant on Positive Intelligence sponsored by Shirzad Chamine, CEO and Founder of Positive Intelligence, Inc. If you are a coach, you might be interested in applying for the grant. I was accepted and I'm ...

• Happy first Monday of October and happy Q4! I know most of you have crushed their goals for 2022! But, if you need more inspiration and would like to be happier, healthier and live the best life you can, perhaps this ...

Upcoming Events

Announcements

Latest Shared Files