IAW Member Community

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Girl, you already got it! Now, let's G.R.I.T. with it! In this 7-week workshop, we are eliminating the barriers so you can maximize into your next by kicking the big out of the way and lean more into your greatness! This workshop will focus each week ...

• Do you have a 401K or other savings product that is losing money in the stock market? How about a life insurance that only pays when you're gone? Let me help you with some valuable information. Text or email me and let's talk. ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Phyllis, I am interested in the opportunity you mention above. I am an expert in legal hemp extracts and interested in helping others to understand how organic CBD & CBG this can help improve overall health for absolutely everyone. If this is ...

• Are you a faith-based woman who still struggles with bitterness? https://amzn.to/3WANcR9 Amazon Getting Real with God: How to Find Peace with a Painful Past Getting Real with God: How to Find Peace with ...

• Are you feeling overwhelmed by a cluttered calendar? Do you want to learn how to create more space in your schedule? If so, join me for this episode with Lesley Logan, a mindset and habits coach and host of the "Be It Till You See It" podcast. Lesley ...

Upcoming Events

Announcements

Latest Shared Files