IAW Member Community

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• The list of supplies, the packing and class schedules are you and your college student feeling a bit overwhelmed and unorganized? Tune in as Tiffany Blassingame, Simple Organization shares strategies so your college student can be organized. Tiffany ...

• This month of August on "What's all the P.M.S.?" podcast, I get the opportunity to share a space with other women on their journey sharing their story to empower your story. On Monday, August 8th, Episode 22 I talk to my guest, LaTonya Miller, about ...

• Hey yall! I'd like to invite all to my 5 Day Challenge kicking off on MONDAY 8/8/2022 at 1pm ET all about utilizing LinkedIn and building your confidence in attracting + multiplying your ideal clients! Use coupon code CHALLENGE100 to get in for FREE ...

• Hello, Everyone if you have some extra time and want to give back, kindly sign up with Volunteer New York! I just did and I love it. Have a wonderful weekend. ------------------------------ Nelcol Philip Mount Vernon NY 9143090826 -------------- ...

• I am interested in speaking on my new venture. I am a registered nurse turned travel nurse and had been working Covid crisis assignments for over two years. I have traveled throughout the US for work which took me to Hawaii, California, TExas, NYC, ...

Upcoming Events

Announcements

Latest Shared Files