IAW Member Community

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Sale on ALL Holiday Items! 10% off = Joy10 Week of 12/5 -12/11 LBB Favorite Item This Week Plantable Greeting Cards 10% Off - favorite10 Week of 12/5 - 12/11 La Bella Warehouses and Corporate Offices ...

• Good afternoon, Everyone! How are you? Here's a list of my podcast shows for 2023! The Majestic Talks Show starts at 6:00 pm until 6:30 pm on every fourth Thursday of each month. If you are interested in being a guest on one of these shows, please let ...

• Hello everyone in the US and Canada, When someone mentions legal services, we usually think Lawsuit, followed quickly by "but that has nothing to do with me. I'm a good person. Why would anyone sue me?" However, there are so many other reasons we ...

• Soon we will be ringing in a new year and I wanted to end this year sharing my organizing routines and how I get things done. Tune in as I share… My 10 organizing strategies How I let go My daily routine And more https://anchor.fm/janetmtaylor/episodes/Janets-Top-Ten-Organizing-Strategies-e1om8l8 ...

• Just a quick reminder today is Dec 4th with personalized gifts we gave at least by the 11th, Holiday Gift Baskets and Cookies by 19th the latest and Flowers and Chocolate Covered Treats the sooner the better! NOTE: Please indicate in the comment section ...

Upcoming Events

Announcements