IAW Member Community

Latest Discussion Posts

• It's October and we're excited to be kicking off another month at IAW! In case you missed Monday Motivation earlier, the replay link below includes updates for the IAW community. Watch the replay Download the PowerPoint Register for upcoming ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hello! We're thrilled to see you connecting in the IAW Community. To help set you up for success, please review these tips/reminders: Post your message in the most appropriate community. The main IAW Community is the place to reach all IAW members. ...

2 people recommend this.
  • INTRODUCING MY:FREE 3-DAY ACCELERATE YOUR DISSERTATION CHALLENGE! This will be EPIC! WHEN? Next week! Tuesday, October 26 to Friday, October 29, 2021 (There's a bonus day!) Will you accept the challenge? CLICK HERE for details. I'll see you ...

• Hello IAW FAMILY!!! OMG!!!! I think I FINALLY figured out how to navigate the website!!! A warm hello to this amazing community of DYNAMIC women!!! Looking forward to meeting and connecting with ALL OF YOU!!! I'm truly excited about my new ...

• Planning to rock it tomorrow. You won't be disappointed!!! ------------------------------ LaDonna Williams ------------------------------

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• IAW Community App

You can now access the IAW community via an app! 

The Connected Community mobile application is now available on both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store: Download from App Store | Download from Google Play Store. 

After you download the app, it will prompt you to enter the community domain which is community.iawomen.com. You will sign in using the same credentials used on the website. 
  • Profile Support

Upon logging in, you may notice that your "old" IAW profile was not pushed over to this new site. 

If you would like us to merge your IAW profile from the old site into this new site, please submit this form (select Copy bio from previous IAW website).

You may also request a profile review via this form.

Latest Shared Files