Dallas

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello everyone, I am so happy to be here among such amazing women! I am learning to live a healthier life and want to share information with other women. OCT 23rd starting at 10am. You don't want to miss this live Seminar In Dallas Texas. There will ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Hello Ladies!

Hi Onyeka! We look forward to talking with you or virtually meeting you. I will send you an email to connect. V/r, Ada Crenshaw Dallas President ------------------------------ Ada Crenshaw ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Hello Ladies!

Hello Onyeka, It's great to meet you.I live in Desoto, Texas. I'm excited to be in a local group. I joined IAW a few years ago and I have not had much time to network with ladies in my local area. I am looking to build a collaborative network within ...

• Hello Ladies! My name is Onyeka Abengowe. I live in Garland, Texas and I am excited to be part of IAW. I am a passionate skills development and clarity coach and founder of Learnandimprove4life . I enjoy sharing my message about the important role ...

• I absolutely love this idea. I have submitted my donation online. It's feels amazing to be a blessing to others. ------------------------------ Simone Hunter ------------------------------

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files