Leadership Lab: Tips to Building Effective Habits and Power Connections

When:  Sep 29, 2022 from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM (ET)
Associated with  IAW Member Community

What are your long-term strategic goals and how are you going to ensure that you accomplish the critical steps at each phase of your journey?

During our upcoming Leadership Lab session, Sharon Johnson will offer you insights and strategies that will help you navigate your own personal and professional growth. 

During this session, you'll learn how to:

• be strategic about your networking efforts and tap into communities that will help you build momentum;
  • stand out as a leader in everything you do; and
  • build long-lasting habits.

Meet your event host: 
Sharon M. Johnson, Founder and CEO of Trayne 51, LLC – Healthcare Transformation and Management Consultant Company. With 15 years of healthcare experience in various roles, I am a “Generalist.” I am a consultant who is an achiever, goal-oriented, relationship builder, forthright, and likes to make a significant impact by creating and optimizing process workflows to produce the desired results. Areas of focus are Quality Accreditation, Physician Practice Transformation Solutions, and Population Health. I enjoy networking, personal development, and helping other women.
Registration Details:
Members:  Log in to register for this event. 

Not a member? Start your membership today to access discounts, unlimited networking & professional development events.

Join Here!