Hudson County

Latest Discussion Posts

• We are super excited to hear from Silvia Eliat on the topic of Women and Financial Wellness. Silvia, Show us the money. Let's connect with each other as we are going to have an enjoyable evening. Members must register through https://iawomen.com/login ...

• We are super excited to feature Mariel Mercado-Guevara, Esq at our Women and Financial Wellness Fireside Chat on Tuesday, October 19, 2021. Let's show up for Mariel and Congratulate her for being a powerhouse and warrior. ------------------------------ ...

• Thank you to Ms.Silvia! ------------------------------ Nicole Spearman ------------------------------

• I am super ecstatic that my first Ebook - Titled - How To Begin A New Life is ready for purchase via PayPal. Please use the link below. Also, send me an email at contact@latrendasross.com for you to receive the Ebook as a PDF. Thank you for your support. ...

• Great read and definitely a list to reflect upon when putting yourself out there on what inspires others and how you can make it happen. ------------------------------ Eileen Franco Certified Holistic Wellness Coach Founder of Radiant Wellness Co. eileen@radiantwellnessco.com ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files