Las Vegas

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Good afternoon everyone!, I am so excited to share my new shoe line that is called the Suji! I would everyone support! You can purchase by clicking on this link. https://www.aliveshoes.com/ suji And Please Share! I am forever grateful! Continue ...

• Hello Jenn, Welcome to IAW Las Vegas Chapter - so glad that you are part of our community! In addition to posting here, you can also connect with other members by attending our monthly virtual Coffee & Conversations. This month's event takes place on ...

• Profile Picture

Healthcare Professionals

Hello Friends! I am new to IAW and excited to be part of this incredible community! I work in the healthcare field and seeing who in the Las Vegas area may also be in healthcare. Thank you and Happy Friday, Jenn ------------------------------ Jenn ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Marketing Help

Hi Charlie - I'd suggest you connect with @Milka Horst . She's not in Las Vegas but supports medical offices and may have some suggestions for you. ​ ------------------------------ Megan Bozzuto ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Marketing Help

Hello everybody! Does anyone know a good marketing company here in Las Vegas? If possible, I would prefer one that has dealt with medical offices before. ------------------------------ Charlie Roberson ------------------------------

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
129 Members
community Admin
community Moderator
community Leadership
community Admin
community Leadership
community Admin
community Moderator
community Leadership