Las Vegas

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Friends! I am new to IAW and excited to be part of this incredible community! I work in the healthcare field and seeing who in the Las Vegas area may also be in healthcare. Thank you and Happy Friday, Jenn ------------------------------ Jenn ...

• Hi Charlie - I'd suggest you connect with @Milka Horst . She's not in Las Vegas but supports medical offices and may have some suggestions for you. ​ ------------------------------ Megan Bozzuto ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Marketing Help

Hello everybody! Does anyone know a good marketing company here in Las Vegas? If possible, I would prefer one that has dealt with medical offices before. ------------------------------ Charlie Roberson ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: New to the Crew!

Hello Quay - and welcome to the Las Vegas chapter! Making that leap of faith to leave corporate and start on your own can be exhilarating and maybe a bit daunting at times! You'll find the support among IAW members can get you through the challenging ...

• welcome to Las Vegas and to IAW your in a great place ------------------------------ Sandra Sinicrope ------------------------------

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
133 Members
community Admin
community Moderator
community Leadership
community Admin
community Leadership
community Admin
community Moderator
community Leadership