What makes you uniquely you? What strengths and weaknesses do you bring into your relationships, and where do you want to grow? How do all of these things impact your career? How do you show up in the world and use your power?
Evaluating your personality strengths and weaknesses will allow you to grow and find future success.
Join IAW Memphis on Tuesday, February 28th, to learn how your personality strengths can create branding strategies that position you to climb, build influence and set yourself up for future success and fulfillment.
The takeaways you will have from this event will be:
- Understanding the similarities of corporate and personal branding and how you can apply these principles in your own life and career.
- How personality types can change how you see yourself and others in the workplace and learn to continuously improve based on your type.
- Increased awareness of how you can connect branding and personality as a business or an individual and how to apply it.
- 6:00 pm CT | Check In & Welcome
- 6:15 pm CT | Speaker Introductions: Aubrey Wade & Sheila Noone
- 6:30 pm CT | Using Personality Strengths to Create an Unstoppable Brand
- 7:10 pm CT | Share Your Ask
Meet Our Hosts | Aubrey Wade, Sheila Noone
Aubrey Wade is an Agile Professional who loves coaching and studying relational techniques in the workplace. Currently, she is a process consultant and serves as a board member for the Business Agility Memphis group. She loves helping people - whether its companies to build a great process, managers to create a great team or product, or C-Suite champions to transform an entire enterprise. She loves helping people make positive changes in their lives.
Aubrey graduated with a degree in Psychology yet worked in technology for 20+ years. She helped multiple Fortune 300 companies transform their organizations, improve processes, strengthen team dynamics, and successfully develop consistent releases and enterprise reporting. She also hosts Enneagram workshops regularly, both in person (safely) and virtually, and is a regular conference speaker.
Sheila Noone is an experienced Public Relations & Publishing professional with strong writing and communication skills, and skilled in crisis communications, writing, media relations, copy editing, and magazine publishing. She currently works with the Memphis Museum of Science and History where they recently completed a rebranding. Sheila also serves as a board member at the Memphis chapter of PRSA, a national organization for PR and Communications.