New York City

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello IAW FAMILY!!! OMG!!!! I think I FINALLY figured out how to navigate the website!!! A warm hello to this amazing community of DYNAMIC women!!! Looking forward to meeting and connecting with ALL OF YOU!!! I'm truly excited about my new ...

• Thank you!!! ------------------------------ Daniella Monestime CEO|Photographer| Speaker Daniella Moné Photography, Inc. daniellamone.com and dmpheadshots.com Hots, Bubbles of Wisdom Podcast bubblesofwisdom.com Brooklyn NY 917-202-6975 ------------- ...

• Happy Birthday! I am honored to join the celebration! ------------------------------ [Markeysha] [Osuji] [CEO/Owner] [Adaego Wedding Planning] [Las Vegas] [NV] [702-742-5846] ------------------------------

• Thank you Kelenda! It's always a pleasure to see your headshot 😉 ------------------------------ Daniella Monestime CEO|Photographer Daniella Moné Photography, Inc. Brooklyn NY 917-202-6975 ------------------------------

• Today is my birthday 🥳 and I would love to connect and celebrate with you in my VIP group: Celebrating Life with a Portrait Experience ! Join and wish me happy birthday for a $200 voucher at Daniella Moné Photography! 🥳

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files