Oakland

Latest Discussion Posts

• I'm co-coaching a two-hour self-care journey for women this Saturday via zoom! It's pretty much an invitation-only affair...and there will be an element of journaling. Two coaches, two hours, amazing insights, one sacred community (10a-12p PST). Contact ...

• Greetings IAW Members: Interested in Digital Art & Animation? I would like to share an exciting new training course from one of my workforce development directors at Canada College, Redwood City, CA. The training: Video Game Developer Training Certificate ...

• Individual disability income (DI) insurance is an essential, personal protection that can help you replace a portion of your income. Register for this Free educational seminar today!!! ------------------------------ Nichole Penland --------------- ...

• Profile Picture

Hello Oakland

My name is Teresa Safie and I'm a real estate professional serving the South Florida market. I've been a Miami resident since 1981 and I absolutely enjoy selling Miami! I'm very excited to be able to connect with all of you. If you have any questions ...

• Welcome to the IAW Local Chapter Community Pages. We believe there's nothing more unstoppable than when women come together in support of one another. This group's mission is to create a global community of diverse individuals who will support, challenge, ...

Upcoming Events