Orland Park

View Only
  • 1.  I am so looking forward to tomorrow nights event, hosted by Conchetta Jones.

Posted 06-15-2021 06:02 AM
    We all need ways to practice self-love. Many times we put ourselves last on the list. Now is the time to think about YOU! I hope you can join us and lets discuss ways boost each other up!  Its not too late!  Register here or on the website chapter page.  https://info.iawomen.com/june152021firesidechat   

------------------------------
    Laura Gilarski

• 2.  RE: I am so looking forward to tomorrow nights event, hosted by Conchetta Jones.

Posted 06-15-2021 08:23 PM
    Tonight's Fireside Chat  - "Ways to Practice Self-Love" hosted by @Conchetta Jones was awesome! There were so many takeaways!

​In case you missed it, here are just a few tips she shared:

Tip 1: Self-love is not self-care.
    Tip 2:  When you have self-love, you love yourself enough to take care of you and to do the things that are important to you.
    Tip 3:  Saying "No" is a big part of self-love.

How are you going to practice self-love this week?

Angela Foster

• 3.  RE: I am so looking forward to tomorrow nights event, hosted by Conchetta Jones.

Posted 06-15-2021 11:54 PM

Yes Angela, Conchetta did a great job hosting our Orland Park Fireside Chat this evening. I personally plan to start intentionally scheduling time in my calendar, for me! Members were very engaged with many great tips of their own. Looking forward to to our next Fireside Chat. 

Helen Morgan
    IAW Orland Park Chapter, President
    Orland Park, IL
    708-712-8493