Orland Park

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Wow Alicia, I love the title of that. I will be adding that to my list of readings. ------------------------------ Ruby E. Powell, EdD Executive Director Dr. Ruby E. Powell & Associates, LLC Flossmoor, IL 855-627-4748 ---------------------------- ...

• Helen, I just recently read the book "Too Stupid to Fail" by Stephen Crawford. It is an enlightening and inspiring book about how to remain resilient in the face of setbacks and adversities! ------------------------------ Ruby E. Powell, EdD Executive ...

• Alicia, Thanks for the recommendation, I will personally be adding " ​ The Most Powerful Woman in the Room is You" to my 2022 reading list. ------------------------------ Helen Morgan IAW Orland Park Chapter, President Orland Park, IL Helenmorganop@gmail.com ...

• I absolutely loved the empowerment that I received in the book "The Most Powerful Woman in the Room is You." I finished it back in November and I intend to read it again next month. It was really great from start to finish! The real life experiences and ...

• What professional development books have you read that have had the biggest impact on you or your career? A great way to start 2022, a new professional development book! ------------------------------ Helen Morgan IAW Orland Park Chapter, President ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.