Orland Park

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi All: On April 30, 2022, I was blessed to become the winner in the Ms. Senior Illinois America pageant. In September, I will be representing Illinois in the Ms. Senior America pageant. I want to thank all for your support. Hopefully, I will bring ...

• Thanks for the reminder Conchetta! I totally agree. I just finished up a 3-hour continuing education webinar and going for a well needed walk. ------------------------------ Jean Hicks Wheaton IL ------------------------------

• These are great reminders of what we need to do to make sure we are healthy and happy! ------------------------------ Ruby E. Powell, EdD Executive Director Dr. Ruby E. Powell & Associates, LLC Flossmoor, IL 855-627-4748 --------------------------- ...

• I love empowering women. This is a great quote! The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another. We should raise each other up. Make sure you're very courageous: be strong, be extremely kind, and above all be humble." -Serena Williams ...

• ------------------------------ Conchetta Jones Country Club Hills IL ------------------------------