Orland Park

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• I like the title! I am going to have to check it out. ------------------------------ Conchetta Jones Country Club Hills IL ------------------------------

• Wow Alicia, I can hear the enthusiasm in your voice. I will definitely check it out! ------------------------------ Conchetta Jones Country Club Hills IL ------------------------------

• Forgive Move your Body Eat Fresh Foods Upgrade Old Things Practice Self-Care, Self-Love and Putting Yourself First Sometimes Practice Gratitude Change your thoughts ------------------------------ Conchetta Jones Country Club ...

• Wow Alicia, I love the title of that. I will be adding that to my list of readings. ------------------------------ Ruby E. Powell, EdD Executive Director Dr. Ruby E. Powell & Associates, LLC Flossmoor, IL 855-627-4748 ---------------------------- ...

• Helen, I just recently read the book "Too Stupid to Fail" by Stephen Crawford. It is an enlightening and inspiring book about how to remain resilient in the face of setbacks and adversities! ------------------------------ Ruby E. Powell, EdD Executive ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.