Orland Park

Latest Discussion Posts

• Relentless!! I love it!!! ------------------------------ Conchetta Jones ------------------------------

• Relentless! I added this word to my mirror and my affirmations on my birthday 8/20 as a reminder for how I plan to go after my goals over this next year. I've been hit but as the excerpt you've shared stated, I'm continuing on. Unstoppable! Great reminder! ...

• If you have not had an opportunity yet, you need to watch the replay of Personal Branding on Social Media: 4 Steps to Success. It was full of easy tips to improve your branding on Social Media. And I got a certificate for watching. One tip that I thought ...

• Profile Picture

Self-Care Saturday

Hello there! It's Saturday and one of my favorite days to practice self-care. I usually love to spend a little more time in bed watching westerns like Have Gun Will Travel and Maverick (lol, don't judge me) I usually just spend the day doing the things ...

• Profile Picture

Self-Care Saturday

------------------------------ Conchetta Jones ------------------------------

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.