Pasadena

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Ladies, Are you ready to expand your leadership skills and join the Pasadena Chapter in a role that will bring you into community with others who care about uplifting others, seeing others succeed and providing others with support? Join us for our ...

• Profile Picture

Let's get Social

Good morning ladies, Did you know Pasadena has a FB page? Join us there and let's interact, get information and share wins and ask for help All you need to do is search IAW Pasadena Hope to see you there! ------------------------------ Irma ...

• Hi Ladies, I invite you to an event facilitated by our sister member Danielle Kitzes and learn how to meditate for maximum health. Danielle is the President of the San Fernando Chapter will kindly share her expertise. Description: Did you know that ...

• So excited to share today's episode is going to give you options to add time to your plate as a business owner....that is right, just when you thought time wasn't something you could gain!. My guest Mandeep Kaur, owner of Beyond Outsourcing helps ...

• Profile Picture

See You Tonight!

It isn't too late to join us tonight, so I hope that if you have even a moment to log in and say HI! you will. In addition to all the great information you will get in the Branding presentation it will provide you with an opportunity to ask for help on ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.