Philadelphia

• 1.  I'm back

Posted 09-30-2021 07:59 PM
    Hello!

I just renewed my membership and would like to know if meetings are taking place via zoom or in person.

Yours in literacy,

Joann Frasier Dasent aka Auntie Jo Jo
    Author/Educator/Storyteller
    Founder of R.O.O.T.S, inc.

------------------------------
    Joann Frasier Dasent

• 2.  RE: I'm back

Posted 10-05-2021 02:36 PM
    Hello Joann,

It's great to have you back!  The Philadelphia Chapter has an awesome team of leaders who would love to meet and network with you.  Our knowledgeable Membership Ambassador and wonderful Membership Engagement Coordinator can also help you to navigate the website and your membership needs.

Our meetings are currently virtual and will remain so, for the rest of the year.   Why don't you come and meet the crew by joining us for our next Virtual Coffee and Conversations networking event on Oct 19th at 8:30 AM EST.  The topic is awesome!  Stand on your Strength: Using Moxie to Achieve your Goals.
    I'm looking forward to seeing you, Joanne!
    All the best,
    Michelle Thornhill

Michelle Thornhill

• 3.  RE: I'm back

Posted 10-11-2021 06:41 AM
    Hi Joann,

Welcome back!!! Glad to have you.  My name is Sharon Johnson, I am your membership ambassador here at the Philadelphia Chapter.  IAW is still on zoom meetings, not yet in person.  if you have not registered yet for our October 19th Coffee & Conversations, there is still time.   Crystal Oliver-Hines is our Membership Engagement Coordinator.  

Feel free to browse the IAW website.  If you have any questions, please reach out to us glad to assist.  

Sharon

Sharon Johnson