Philadelphia

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Sharon, Thanks for reaching out to me. I can ge reached tomorrow from 12 - 1 pm. Joann (215)740-1937 Glenside, PA.

• Hi Joann, I hope you are doing well. You are definitely in the Philadelphia Chapter. I can certainly help you with your profile. From what I can see, it is in the right spot, and it looks like you have your social media linked in the appropriate area. ...

• Sharon, I love this video and am a huge fan of Victoria's designs! Your suit looks great on you! Kirsten ------------------------------ Kirsten White VP, IAW Philadelphia Kirsten White Photography Turnersville, NJ 856-371-3737 www.kirstenwhitephoto.com ...

• Hello Joann, You are already a part of the Philadelphia Community. However, the Philadelphia Chapter's Membership Ambassador @Sharon Johnson will be able to help you with your profile. She will contact you and let you know her availability to assist ...

• Greetings, How do I get added to the Philadelphia Chapter? I'm not sure where to put my bio. Sorry! So much is going on, I don't know if I'm coming or going. Lol! Stay safe, Joann (no e) Frasier Dasent ------------------------------ Joann Frasier ...