Philadelphia

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi IAW Philly Chapter Members! I logged in to look for IAW Apparel Merchandise. I have been looking for either T-Shirt or a Hoodie which I knew we had in white or gray color. I am pleasantly surprised that there is a black colored T-shirt and Hoodie ...

• IAW PHILADELPHIA CHAPTER NETWORKS! Chapter Members: Janet M. Taylor, Podcast Host / Michelle Thornhill, Guest Speaker / Kirsten White, Photographer Watch & Like this important and enjoyable video ! Janet M. Taylor has been an organizing expert ...

• I am looking for an investor to help bring my dream and vision to reality. I have an amazing wedding business that I want to expand my brand. I am looking for an investor who will be interested in investing in an Airbnb. I will be certified as an relationship/marriage ...

• I'm excited as well! Personal branding is one of my favorite topics and I can never learn enough about it! To me, it's what people think and say about you so I definitely agree with you about reputation. The wonderful thing is that you're able to shape ...

• Me too, Crystal! There is something new or a different outlook about personal branding that you may or may not know!! For those of you who already know about personal branding and it is working out for you, Tuesday's Coffee & Conversation validates your ...

Upcoming Events