San Diego

View Only
  • 1.  Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Posted 10-26-2021 04:11 PM

Hi ladies, I'm pretty sure you know that this month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

I've been an avid supporter of BCA since my days at the ELC companies and I make sure I post about it on my social media page so women are reminded to get themselves checked. 

How about you, how have you been supporting this cause? Do you have any resources to share?

Feel free to tell us in the comment section!

Thanks,
    Kellie

------------------------------
    Kellie Sabas

• 2.  RE: Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Posted 11-04-2021 03:14 PM
    Hi Kellie, 

For breast cancer awareness and the fight against breast cancer, I support of Susan G. Komen San Diego.  I want to remind members that the organization is having their fund raising "More Than Pink Walk" this Sunday, November 7, 2021 in Balboa Park, with the opening ceremonies starting at 7:30 AM and the walk starting at 8:00 AM.  People can join the in-person walk or participate virtually or even just donate.  Susan G. Komen has a big impact in the prevention and  treatment of breast cancer here in our San Diego community as well as supporting research for the cure.  I invite other members to consider participating and her is the link:    www.komen.org\sandiegowalk 

Best Regards,
    Rachel 

Rachel Solenberger