San Diego

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Healthcare Professionals

Hello Friends! I am new to IAW and excited to be part of this incredible community! I work in the healthcare field in San Diego and seeing if there are any other members in the community who also work in the field. Thank you and Happy Friday! Jenn ...

• Hi Kellie, For breast cancer awareness and the fight against breast cancer, I support of Susan G. Komen San Diego. I want to remind members that the organization is having their fund raising "More Than Pink Walk" this Sunday, November 7, 2021 in Balboa ...

• Hi ladies, I'm pretty sure you know that this month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! I've been an avid supporter of BCA since my days at the ELC companies and I make sure I post about it on my social media page so women are reminded to get themselves ...

• Dear Ladies, i am looking for financial and investment expert. Who can guide how to invest and make money work for you. i know there are few in this group. Please message me. my email is deep@deeplaxmi.com Thanks, Deep ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Jane, I am partner in a business consulting firm- Canterbury Business Center and we provide this service. Please have your client contact me at Hello@canterburybusinesscenter.com so we can provide more details. ​I look forward to being of service, ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.