San Diego

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Rosemary, Thank you so much for the website creation recommendation and information! I will take a look at the company. ------------------------------ Rachel Solenberger San Diego CA ------------------------------

• Hi Rachel, I use Captive Audience for my works website. They charge a monthly recurring charge for the site with unlimited changes. Adam is my designer I usually work with. Their website is: https://www.captive-audience.com/ Captive Audience ...

• Hello, my name is Rachel Solenberger and I am President of the IAW San Diego Chapter. Did you catch the IAW email from earlier this month entitled "are you ready to take your network to the next level?" That email message bears repeating: Óne ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hello, Looking for recommendations for website creation and maintenance. A non-profit I know is considering a new website. Please reach out and connect. Thank you! Rachel ------------------------------ Rachel Solenberger San Diego CA ----- ...

• Hello to all the wonderful woman in IAW and in the San Diego Chapter. A brief introduction for myself, I am a business owner OF CKYFS INC. in the Tax prep business (and in many other field) and being in my business over 13 years~~ Whoppie! And handling ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.