San Diego

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Kellie, For breast cancer awareness and the fight against breast cancer, I support of Susan G. Komen San Diego. I want to remind members that the organization is having their fund raising "More Than Pink Walk" this Sunday, November 7, 2021 in Balboa ...

• Hi ladies, I'm pretty sure you know that this month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! I've been an avid supporter of BCA since my days at the ELC companies and I make sure I post about it on my social media page so women are reminded to get themselves ...

• Dear Ladies, i am looking for financial and investment expert. Who can guide how to invest and make money work for you. i know there are few in this group. Please message me. my email is deep@deeplaxmi.com Thanks, Deep ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Jane, I am partner in a business consulting firm- Canterbury Business Center and we provide this service. Please have your client contact me at Hello@canterburybusinesscenter.com so we can provide more details. ​I look forward to being of service, ...

• Good afternoon, I am seeking for a business plan writer for my client who is starting their feet into the Restaurant/Hotel/Hospitality Industry. If you have this service or that you know someone who does, please forward me their info. I will then forward ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.