"Unspoken expectations lead to one place, and that's resentment." - Charles J. Orlando
Women are faced with many opportunities to be disappointed because something didn't live up to our expectations. But, how often is it that we don't fully communicate what that expectation is?
Maybe it's because we think it's common sense or because we know how we'd do something. It's important to remember that it's nearly impossible for someone or something to live up to your expectations if they don't know what those are.
Join IAW San Diego on Tuesday, August 2nd for an in-person panel discussion that will focus on:
- Importance of communicating our full expectations
- How small changes can make a big shift in our professional and personal lives
- Where we are missing opportunities to adequately communicate expectations
- 5:30 pm | Check-In, Open Networking, Food, and Drinks
- 6:30 pm | Panel Discussion
- 7:15 pm | Share Your Ask
Be ready to meet women that will care about your success and will want to engage in building long-term partnerships. Bring your business cards and be prepared to discuss what tip, referral, lead, or service will help you accomplish your current goals.
*Tickets include drinks and appetizers. There are a limited number of tickets available. Get your ticket before they sell out! All tickets are non-refundable.*