Schaumburg

• 1.  Leadership Podcast - Invitation for Thursday Podcast

Posted 06-23-2021 12:49 AM
      |   view attached
    Hello Chicago & Schaumburg IAW:

Richer Life Press & Earl Cobb have just released a new leadership book, Situations and Leadership, and my husband and I have been asked to review a chapter on podcast this Thursday.  Leadership is a topic often associated with the boardroom; but the last 18 months has shown us that leadership skills are essential not just on the job, but within our families, friend circles and our worship communities, as well.  The chapter is about missing the forest for the trees  and a synopsis will be provided during the podcast to encourage listener participation.  In our "situation"  Larry Dean, a mid-level manager, has been terminated for under-performance & lack of insight in leading his department during a phased initiative roll out.  We hope that you will be able to call in, or text questions and comments, in the chat box this Thursday night. Click the attachment for details and remember to watch the time zone adjustments.
    Thanks for your support,
    Yvette DeBois, MD MPH

------------------------------
    Yvette DeBois

• 2.  RE: Leadership Podcast - Invitation for Thursday Podcast

Posted 06-25-2021 04:12 PM
    Hello Schaumburg IAW:

My invitation about our guest host spot on the leadership podcast last Thursday, just posted on the IAW platform today, 7 days after my post. Please chalk that up to my unfamiliarity with this platform; in truth I have no idea why it posted on IAW today as opposed to last week. But the response to the show was overwhelming; we talked about the plight of middle management, communication silos, and more. If you are interested in leadership and management discussions, there are 2 more Thursday evening shows.  You can hear my guest host show from last week, in Episode 8 at: LIVING A RICHER LIFE Online Radio by Living a Richer Life | BlogTalkRadio .  Click the link to hear it now, and join the last 2 shows for Situations and Leadership during the next two Thursday evenings at 8 pm EST.

Lead On Ladies,
    Yvette

Yvette DeBois, MD MPH