Schaumburg

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello IAW Schaumburg! Have you registered yet for the Chicago In-Person Networking Event? It would be so great to meet you live and in person! Our event is on Friday, July 22nd from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm at the Sepia Hotel downtown Chicago. Join IAW ...

• Hello IAW Schaumburg! There is still time to register for this Tuesday's (6/21) Fireside Chat! Sue Paige will be hosting our discussion on s etting goals & holding others accountable. Sue will be discussing: •Being specific with goals •How to hold ...

• We had an awesome Fireside Chat this week led by Chicago's very own Vice-President @Leslie Berry on 3 Steps to Feeling Whole and Complete Even During Chaos . The opener was so courageous I was immediately inspired. "Saying no strategically" ...

• I am looking for an investor to help bring my dream and vision to reality. I have an amazing wedding business that I want to expand my brand. I am looking for an investor who will be interested in investing in an Airbnb. I will be certified as an relationship/marriage ...

• We are coming up on a new year. Are you looking to reset any area of your life? Or, what are you looking forward to in 2022? ------------------------------ Helen Morgan IAW Orland Park Chapter, President Orland Park, IL Helenmorganop@gmail.com 708-712-8493 ...