Schaumburg

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• We had an awesome Fireside Chat this week led by Chicago's very own Vice-President @Leslie Berry on 3 Steps to Feeling Whole and Complete Even During Chaos . The opener was so courageous I was immediately inspired. "Saying no strategically" ...

• I am looking for an investor to help bring my dream and vision to reality. I have an amazing wedding business that I want to expand my brand. I am looking for an investor who will be interested in investing in an Airbnb. I will be certified as an relationship/marriage ...

• We are coming up on a new year. Are you looking to reset any area of your life? Or, what are you looking forward to in 2022? ------------------------------ Helen Morgan IAW Orland Park Chapter, President Orland Park, IL Helenmorganop@gmail.com 708-712-8493 ...

• Join IAW Schaumburg and IAW Orland Park on Tuesday, October 19th at 6:00 pm CT for our next Fireside Chat featuring host LaDonna Williams. She will guide a discussion about showcasing your leadership skills without a title. Event Highlights: ...

• Hello! Have you signed up yet for our Local Chapter Connects occurring on Tuesday, August 17th at 6:00 cst? Would love for you to join us as Staci Banta facilitates our discussion on Flow For Improved Creativity, Productivity, & Wellbeing! ------------------------------ ...