Schaumburg

Latest Discussion Posts

• Join IAW Schaumburg and IAW Orland Park on Tuesday, October 19th at 6:00 pm CT for our next Fireside Chat featuring host LaDonna Williams. She will guide a discussion about showcasing your leadership skills without a title. Event Highlights: ...

• Hello! Have you signed up yet for our Local Chapter Connects occurring on Tuesday, August 17th at 6:00 cst? Would love for you to join us as Staci Banta facilitates our discussion on Flow For Improved Creativity, Productivity, & Wellbeing! ------------------------------ ...

• Hello! Do you wish you could be more productive and manage your time better? IAW Schaumburg invites you to our virtual fireside chat on July 27, 2021 from 6:00 pm cst - 6:45 pm Event Highlights: •Connect with like-minded women in the IAW ...

• Hello Schaumburg IAW: My invitation about our guest host spot on the leadership podcast last Thursday, just posted on the IAW platform today, 7 days after my post. Please chalk that up to my unfamiliarity with this platform; in truth I have no idea why ...

• Hello Chicago & Schaumburg IAW: Richer Life Press & Earl Cobb have just released a new leadership book, Situations and Leadership , and my husband and I have been asked to review a chapter on podcast this Thursday. Leadership is a topic often associated ...

Upcoming Events