IAW Member Community

View Only

Juggling Multiple Goals 

05-23-2022 02:32 PM

Feel like you have too many balls in the air? Is your to-do list becoming unreasonable? Sometimes, when we pile on too many goals we're left feeling overwhelmed and struggle with building momentum in any one area. When you're working on a single goal, breaking that goal into specific action steps works well. However, when you're working toward several goals, you need to take a different approach. Consider these techniques to effectively juggle multiple goals.

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
46 Downloads
This is exclusive content for IAW members. Log in to access this information. 

Not a member? Start your membership today to access unlimited networking & professional development events. Memberships start at only $19/month. Join Here!

Comments

06-06-2022 08:43 PM

I needed this because I am always juggling four or five activities at one time. I had to learn the hard way that multitasking is not always the best because you are all over the place. It's better to focus on one or two activities and do them both well.

06-05-2022 03:47 PM

Great thanks for this!

06-04-2022 01:39 PM

thank you for this, i needed it.

06-03-2022 12:43 AM

As someone who often juggles many activities, this was a reminder that I need to do a better job at recognizing my time limits and  to schedule things depending on my peak time of the day.

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.