Waldorf

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Ladies of IAW, There's an upcoming Local Chapter Connect in Waldorf that we'd love to see you at! Aligning Your Sights to Sharpen Your Focus Event Start Date: 11-16-2021 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Local Chapter Connects are the perfect ...

• Hello Ladies of IAW! There's an upcoming Local Chapter Connect in Waldorf that we'd love to see you at! Aligning Your Sights to Sharpen Your Focus Event Start Date: 11-16-2021 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Local Chapter Connects are the ...

• Calling all the Waldorf, DC and Bowie walkers and breast cancer thriver supports. Join me for a great walk supported by The Total Woman Network, tomorrow, October 2, 2021, and rock you pink! Come early. Check out the vendors and enjoy what's going to ...

• Greetings Waldorf Chapter! I am so excited about next month's Chapter Connect. One of our own members will be sharing her thoughts on being confident. I can't wait! Be sure to check your emails for the date and time and registration of the event. ...

• Thank you!!! ------------------------------ Latika S. Vines Waldorf Chapter President Latikasv.iaw@gmail.com (301) 200-2264 Learn more about me at www.visionary-initiatives.com ------------------------------

Upcoming Events