Washington DC

View Only
  • 1.  Thankful Thursdays! What are you grateful for?

Posted 08-05-2021 12:07 PM
    I am so thankful to have some really great clients that I have the privilege to work with every day and that they appreciate the contributions that I make into their lives.

What are you grateful for? Post that here!
    Dr. LaVerne

------------------------------
    Dr. LaVerne Adams

• 2.  RE: Thankful Thursdays! What are you grateful for?

Posted 08-05-2021 01:44 PM
    Edited by Megan Bozzuto 08-09-2021 10:29 PM

• 3.  RE: Thankful Thursdays! What are you grateful for?

Posted 09-10-2021 06:00 AM
    Hi Macy: How was your Thankful Thursday? Did you join the Scavenger hunt last night during the networking event? We had a blast hunting for info on the IAW site. Hope to see you around but until then, stay safe, vacinated and healthy!

Carmen Marshall
    Chief Visionary
    Thriving Beyond
    USA
    +1 856 938 8190

• 4.  RE: Thankful Thursdays! What are you grateful for?

Posted 09-10-2021 06:00 AM
    Hello DMV! I am so thankful to be inspired to live my dreams and help other women in the process. I received some terrible news today and instead of allowing the emotion of it all to wash over me, I worked on my passion project which is a non-profit Breast Cancer Survivorship Foundation. I am thankful I have been to the Capitol and lobbied for 3D screening mammograms for our congresswomen and servicemembers. I am thankful that our message is getting heard and women are starting to speak up and advocate for their wellness. Early detection saves lives as breast cancer is curable if detected early.

I am especially thankful that the IAW exist to give professional woman a place to network, leverage skills and share passions while having fun learning.
    Can't have a thankful Thursday without being thankful for you, Dr. LaVerne Adams! Less than 20 mins left in this Thankful Thursdays!

Can we be the only ones out here being thankful on Thursday?  I'd love to hear from others as I know great things are happening in your lives.

Carmen Marshall
    Chief Visionary
    Thriving Beyond
    USA
    +1 856 938 8190

• 5.  RE: Thankful Thursdays! What are you grateful for?

Posted 09-13-2021 06:12 AM
    I am thankful for each day that I have to work towards my purpose and power.  I am thankful for the eomen who have connected with me, it helps.  I am thankful to be a member of I A W.

Spirit Madden