Washington DC

View Only

Teen mothers and successful life plans

• 1.  Teen mothers and successful life plans

Posted 07-14-2021 12:36 PM
    Expert Coaching sign-up details Although being a teen mother is frowned upon, it is a reality. These young mothers need coaching , guidance, and support not only for themselves, but for the young life that they have now brought into the world. We have to offer that up to them so that they can live well in this uncompromising world. It's about the children they produce… But it's also about the less favorable socioeconomic conditions, such as teens in child welfare systems that are at higher risk of teen pregnancy and birth than other groups. For example, young women living in foster care are more than twice as likely to become pregnant than those not in foster care.  Why? Maybe because lack of what they need coaching, guidance, and support in real time for their real issues. 

So, catch me "Thursday" when I go live with details on how to sign up teen mothers for my coaching services, answer just ask any questions you might have in regards to teen mothers and their needs right now. 

------------------------------
    Princess Brownfield
    ------------------------------