Washington DC

View Only
  • 1.  COVID and Mindfullness

Posted 07-30-2021 09:08 AM

Hey again Ladies, 

I was sitting in on a recent meet and greet and one of the topics that came up was how women are not staying sane, or being able to gain control of their mindfulness during this Covid pandemic. And it truly had me up all night thinking 1st, "
    Mindfulness" pretty straightforward word… but when you involve a pandemic that not even scientist can give you a definite end or even an origin of a beginning, and you have children, and you have work how can one fully attend to what's happening, to what there going to do next?

That might seem trivial, except for the fact that we so often veer from the matter at hand as working woman. Our mind takes flight, we lose touch with our body, and pretty soon we're engrossed in obsessive thoughts about something that just happened or overly venting  about the future. And that makes us anxious to say the least. And if you are anxious nights and days behind COVID-19, how can mindfulness snap you back to where you are fully aware of what you're doing and feeling.

But I am here to tell you.. If you want to know what mindfulness is, it's best to try it for a while. Since it's hard to define down in words, you will find slight variations in the meaning in books, websites, audio, and video. But inside yourself you will find another purpose for your self and the ones you love.

Princess Brownfield, USAV, CLC, CHC, CCHW-II, Founder, Creator

*If you have time feel free to check out my website for your next coaching session or just to drop a tip or donate 👑 link below ⬇️ 
    /rates-insurance/

------------------------------
    Princess Brownfield
    ------------------------------