Washington DC

View Only
  • 1.  Get Featured in the DC Chapter

Posted 05-12-2021 04:53 PM
    Greetings Ladies!

If you are in the DMV region and are interested in being a featured member, speaker, or host, please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. We would love to have you participate in some of our upcoming events to share your area of expertise.

Warm regards,
    Dr. LaVerne Adams
    DC Local Chapter President

------------------------------
    Dr. LaVerne Adams

• 2.  RE: Get Featured in the DC Chapter

Posted 05-12-2021 07:16 PM
    Hello Dr. Laverne. I would love to be a speaker or host. Please let me know if I may be of service.

Carmen Marshall
    Chief Visionary
    Breast Cancer Survivorship
    USA
    +1 856 938 8190

• 3.  RE: Get Featured in the DC Chapter

Posted 05-14-2021 12:53 PM
    Hello Dr. LaVerne:
    After reading Lee's response, I thought I would revise my message that may give you more to consider that what I provided in my first response. 

I would love to be featured in one of your Chapter events. I'm a Chief Visionary envisioning women advocating for their health & wellness. such to change the dominant practice of decisions for health being forged by men and for men.  The Healthcare System in the United States is such that women are often treated as a byproduct or an after thought to care and treatment plans.

I have been successful at educating women in Corporations, Communities, and Friend Circles leverage information to advocate for life saving care. The most requested topics are: 
      1. Leveraging Adversity 
      2. The Expert of You 
      3. Crush Fear with Faith
      4. Rose-Colored Glasses are Necessary
      5. Optimizing Your Virtual Engagement
    I can share more in an informal conversation and would love to discuss opportunities with you.

Carmen Marshall
    Chief Visionary
    USA
    +1 856 938 8190

• 4.  RE: Get Featured in the DC Chapter

Posted 05-24-2021 10:25 PM

Hi Carmen,

I finally heard back from Katie. We have an opening for hosting in October for Breast Cancer Awareness month. You should be getting some information from Sherelle, our Event Coordinator, very soon.

All the best.

Dr. LaVerne

Dr. LaVerne Adams

• 5.  RE: Get Featured in the DC Chapter

Posted 05-14-2021 07:58 AM
    Hi Dr. Adams,

I would love to be featured! I'm a Leadership Development & Career Strategist and I work with high-achieving professional women to fast-track their promotions so they can overcome imposter syndrome and take control of their careers. I also work with women who have side hustles and want to turn their ideas into full-time jobs. I'd be happy to speak at any time and would love to discuss opportunities with you!

Lee Crockett

• 6.  RE: Get Featured in the DC Chapter

Posted 05-14-2021 12:32 PM
    Hello Lee.
    I attended the April 13th, HOW TO FAST TRACK YOUR PROMOTION AS A WOMXEN LEADER, Leadership Lab. Its those "unwritten rules" and office politics that may impede or slow your career progression. Thank you for delivering on the topic.  One question I was going to ask, can you share your thoughts on the your selection to spell of WomXn in the manner you chose? I rules out a typo because Megan and Katie are pretty sharp. The X on the keyboard is a diagonal from the O. What say you? 🎗❤

Carmen Marshall
    Chief Visionary
    USA
    +1 856 938 8190