Washington DC

• 1.  share request

Posted 06-10-2021 01:55 PM

Hi! I'm new to the IAW community, thought I would share a NYT piece I was quoted in last week based on my research and work in the field. The aim is to bring attention to the ways that women are targeted online and what we can do better understand what is behind this. I would request sharing with your networks where it seems appropriate to do so!

Thanks!

Fake Nudes and Real Threats: How Online Abuse Holds Back Women in Politics
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/03/us/disinformation-online-attacks-female-politicians.html

------------------------------
    Kristina Wilfore

• 2.  RE: share request

Posted 07-15-2021 07:04 AM
    This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Dr. LaVerne Adams

• 3.  RE: share request

Posted 09-25-2021 06:49 AM
    Kristina,
    My first comment has to be "WOW!"  Welcome to IAW and you have joined a great Chapter.  Dr. LaVerne is awesome.  It is women like you that make IAW an amazing place for connections, closing the gender gap, and raising all women to make a greater and more positive impact on the world around us.  Thanks for sharing your quote in The Times and best wishes for a great future in whatever career path you choose.  

Please accept my invitation to connect and I look forward to learning more about your initiatives and how we might work together.  I can be reached by responding to this message, my email is KBogolin@TheFLB.com, and cell 847-340-9487.  

Warm regards,

Kay

Kathleen M Bogolin, CPA President & Chief Profitability Coach

Financial Legacy Builders L.L.C.
    The Villages, FL 32163
    847-340-9487
    www.TheFLB.com

President, IAW Orlando and Ocala Chapters
    Membership Chair, IAW Florida Chapter