Washington DC

What is this new age government!

• 1.  What is this new age government!

Posted 10-05-2021 05:51 PM
    Hey Ladies,

We are back at it again, if you are a small business in the District of Columbia, federal worker, grant run business, etc…  It is now imperative that you are watching to make sure, Congress swiftly addresses the debt limit, by October 19th, 2021. I can't even imagine what type of stress most are already under, and now here goes America 🇺🇸 trying to not even pay. Democrats in Congress want to fund the federal government and raise the debt ceiling. Republicans in Congress want to fund the federal government, but don't want to raise the debt ceiling. It's all really so hard for them to agree, because someone already overly wealthy is going to get a hit.  🤭 And with that being said, now is the best time to start preparing yourself for maybe a small financial hardship. Start thinking now if it will affect you, and get ahead of your circumstances. I know there have been shutdowns before, but not during a pandemic like this. And as your local Mental Wellness Life Coach specializing in Career Elevation Coaching, I do feel as leading ladies you should start researching if this will affect you and your family and get ahead of your success .

For more tips. And guidance on how to move and your Career visit Crown Elevate Project | Counseling & Coaching | Washington, DC 20003
    Princess Brownfield remove preview
    Crown Elevate Project | Counseling & Coaching | Washington, DC 20003
    About Us: Crown Elevate Project is the only mental wellness life coaching company of its kind. There has never been a mental wellness life coaching company specifically tailored to the needs of all gender defining women, and incarcerated/facility bound women. Because my clientele are specifically the most at risk, I can expressly target their unique needs.
    View this on Princess Brownfield >

------------------------------
    Princess Brownfield, USAV, CLC, CWC, CHC, CCHW-II
    Crown Elevate Project LLC
    Founder, Creator
    Elevate@crownelevateprojectllc.com
    202-718-8743
    Www.crownelevateprojectllc.com

Rebuilding and Flourishing All Identifying Women
    ------------------------------