Washington DC

• 1.  Career Pivot Recommendations

Posted 09-23-2021 02:37 PM
    Hello IAW Community,

I am grateful for the opportunity to share that I need some support from you incredible women. I am scoping a career pivot aligned with any of these sectors either remote or DC-based: environmental conservation; sustainability and women's empowerment; impact investing; corporate sustainability; sustainable fashion policy; start-ups focused on sustainability. I would be grateful if you have any recommendations of a company/organization to share that are looking for qualified candidates and I welcome any suggestions. I can be reached directly through IAW or by email at: Sukut1987@gmail.com

With gratitude,
    Macy

------------------------------
    Macy Placide
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Career Pivot Recommendations

Posted 09-23-2021 04:24 PM

Macy,

Welcome to IAW!  I may have an opportunity for you.  I am impressed with your intent to scope "a career pivot aligned with any of these sectors."  I would suggest, however, that your description is very broad and a little confusing.  

I have been in executive positions with banking, technology, consulting, and financial service industries throughout my career.  Today, I am a business consultant seeking a virtual assistant.  I suspect your credentials should position you for a higher level so this may not be of interest.  I have sent an email with highlights of the position and how we would both benefit. 

If you are interested, please reply to this message, email me at KBogolin@TheFLB.com, or contact me via cell: 847-340-9487.  If not, I wish you the best in your job search and encourage you to capitalize on the IAW local chapter and corporate resources.  I would also recommend that you connect with the President of the DC Chapter.   Dr. LaVerne is an amazing business woman and a wonderful Chapter President.  

Warm regards,

Kay 

Kathleen M. Bogolin, CPA

President & Chief Profitability Coach
    Financial Legacy Builders, LLC

www.TheFLB.com

kbogolin@TheFLB.com

President, IAW Ocala and Orlando Chapters

Membership Ambassador, IAW Florida Chapter

Member, IAW eChapter, Orlando and Tampa Chapters

International Association of Women

www.IAWomen.com