Washington DC

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Adebola, I'm Logan, a new member who recently join IAW and I'm interested in networking so I look forward to meeting you as I plan to attend the event! Are you hosting the event? Best, Logan @ 202 699 0885​ ------------------------------ Shr ...

• Ladies, If you are in the DMV area, let's connect for some mingling and supportive networking! -Roundtable REAL TALk discussion includes: - Positive Mindset - Growth & Expansion - Personal Leadership - Career Advancement -Balancing Life holistically; ...

• Waldorf, Bowie, & DC, Thank you for registering for the local event that was held this evening. Unfortunately, there were some technical difficulties and some were not able to attend tonight's session. We do apologize for the inconvenience and plan ...

• Are you ready to be fearless? Join the FREE challenge the 2nd Monday of every Month! The 5 Days to Fearless Challenge is a program designed specifically for women entrepreneurs. We know that money blocks and confidence issues can hold us back from ...

• I purchased my ticket and am looking forward to meeting with everyone. ------------------------------ [LaTonya] [Coates] [Upper Marlboro] [MD] [240-620-8535] ------------------------------

Upcoming Events