Washington DC

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays International Association of Women. Love, Spirit Madden ------------------------------ Spirit Madden ------------------------------

• Each new year brings about a time for reflection and makes way for a new beginning. As 2021 gets closer to being a rearview mirror event, I reflect on what I learned as I worked to get The Darielle Group, LLC off the ground: Most of what I learned ...

• Share this with everyone you know looking to start a business! In 2 hours you will learn -how to form your LLC properly - what should be in your contract - how to select a strong trademark - what taxes you are responsible for ...

• Good afternoon, im seeking an advice in the renewable energy space. i was recently appointed to the Board of directors for a private Wind turbine Company. I'm hoping to find an advice or partners, on how to get in touch with the government Agencies, ...

• Hello Ladies, We are holding a Live Event and you are invited. If you or someone you know is looking for a career change and has ever considered or thought about the financial services industry, join us and check it out. Looking for a Career ...

Latest Shared Files