Washington DC

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Happy Monday! Are you still excited from last Tuesday's monthly event? Our guest speaker gave an incredible amount of wisdom to those aspiring to be an author. If you missed it, we will have to bring Linda back so you can experience her passion, knowledge, ...

• Hello Beautiful! My name is Devon Walker and I am the owner of Release Mobile Blowdry & Beauty Bar located in Washington, D.C, (with Mobile services available). Recently, I have had a few clients relocate and I now have the opportunity to meet new ...

• Register TODAY for JWI - Women to Watch Leadership Weekend Last chance to get your ticket for JWI's Women's Leadership Conference Sunday, March 20th the at the Grand Hyatt Washington! Been putting off getting your Women's Leadership ...

• Register TODAY for JWI - Women to Watch Leadership Weekend If you are looking to be inspired by women entrepreneurs, CEOs, philanthropists, and creators who are making an impact on the world around them - or - if you're feeling Zoom fatigue ...

• I have found that many of do not stay the course to achieving our goals and dreams. We always have to be reminded that the road to success is not straight. It is important that we start everyday with a fresh mind. In the morning before I start my day ...

1 person recommends this.