Washington DC

Latest Discussion Posts

• Good afternoon, im seeking an advice in the renewable energy space. i was recently appointed to the Board of directors for a private Wind turbine Company. I'm hoping to find an advice or partners, on how to get in touch with the government Agencies, ...

• Hello Ladies, We are holding a Live Event and you are invited. If you or someone you know is looking for a career change and has ever considered or thought about the financial services industry, join us and check it out. Looking for a Career ...

• Hey Ladies, We are back at it again, if you are a small business in the District of Columbia, federal worker, grant run business, etc… It is now imperative that you are watching to make sure, Congress swiftly addresses the debt limit, by October ...

• Calling all the Waldorf, DC and Bowie walkers and breast cancer thriver supports. Join me for a great walk supported by The Total Woman Network, tomorrow, October 2, 2021, and rock you pink! Come early. Check out the vendors and enjoy what's going to ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Let's admit it, we cannot not depend on the government to fix the current state of student loan debt. They've done what they can, but it's still not enough. We have spent TRILLIONS just trying to "better ourselves", "make it" and "play the game". Enter ...

Latest Shared Files