Corporate cultures have largely been crafted for men, in the image of men, and they function in a way that rewards the way men naturally think and behave. Women are challenged on a daily basis to succeed in an environment that wasn’t built to support their strengths.
On Thursday, June 30th, IAW Bowie, Waldorf, and Washington DC are excited to return to in-person with a panel discussion that will focus on:
- Understanding the barriers we face in the workplace
- Ways to create our own opportunities to climb the ladder
- Opportunities to support and lift up the women around us
- 5:30 pm | Check-In, Open Networking, Drinks & Appetizers
- 6:30 pm | Panel Discussion
- 7:15 pm | Share Your Ask
Be ready to meet women that will care about your success and will want to engage in building long-term partnerships. Bring your business cards and be prepared to discuss what tip, referral, lead, or service will help you accomplish your current goals.
*Tickets include drinks and appetizers. There are a limited number of tickets available. Get your ticket before they sell out! All tickets are non-refundable.*